Mini pellet stoves work with the help of a motor that is either powered by a battery or electrically. This stove has several benefits, including sustainability, less Ash production, and simple to use. Here is a list of various mini pellet stoves available at an affordable price with reduced carbon footprints.
Check out the best mini pellet stoves list for indoor and outdoor use:
- 1. Pleasant Hearth 35000 BTU’s Pellet Stove
- 2. Castle Serenity 123727Wood Pellet Stove
- 3. Comfortbilt HP22 Pellet Stove
- 4. Pepper Pellet Stove PP130
- 5. Vogelzang VG5790 Hopper Pellet Stove
- 6. US stove GW1949 Wiseway pellet stove
- 7. Deari Serenity Wood Pellet Stove
- 8. US Stove 4840 Wall Mount Direct Vent Pellet Heater
- 9. Summers Heat 55-SHPEP
As compared to the old fashioned heating system, The mini pellet stove is compact and has a sleek design giving extra comfort and style to the home.
Let’s See More About Mini Pellet Stove In Detailed
- Heating an area up to 1750 square feet
- 35000 BTU, 40-pound hopper, burn time: 12-24 hours
- Epa certified with an 85-percent efficiency rating
- Auto Light Ignition, 5 Heat Settings, 'exclusive' Comfort Control System; option to Run...
- Includes an outside air kit and convection blower, little assembly required, kindly refer...
- Reinvent the way you heat your home with Castle's Serenity wood pellet stove and new Smart...
- The Smart Controller allows you to choose manual, thermostat, and weekly operational modes...
- As with any Castle Pellet Stove, you'll experience affordability, style, and practicality....
- The Serenity Stove is designed to be easy to clean - there are no tubes, corrugations, or...
- Operating Wattage 77 Watts (W), Voltage 120 Volts (V), Greater than 69.8% thermal...
- 50,000 btu - Heats up to 2,800 sq. feet!
- Large viewing area - Bay Design - Carbon Black!
- Powerful Blower, EPA Certified, 110 Volt
- 55 lbs. Hopper Capacity,Auto Ignition, Ash Pan, Programmable Thermostat
- 1 Year Parts Warranty-Technical assistance available after purchase
- POWERFUL HEATER features 50, 000 BTU input and 40, 600 BTU output that equals less loss of...
- UP TO 2, 500 SQ FT OF HEATED SPACE due to the high BTU output and the large capacity...
- 130 POUND HOPPER capacity provides up to 4 days between refueling and features a...
- EPA CERTIFIED for clean-burning performance, 58% more heat output than the competition....
- COVERAGE provides a 5-year Firebox and 1-year Electrical for the pellet heater. This stove...
- 65,000 BTUs designed to heat up to 2,800 square feet
- Fully automatic pellet stove with auto ignition and easy-to-use electronic controls
- 120 lb. Pellet capacity
- LED display with thermostat
- Air wash glass
- EPA-certified nonelectric pellet stove utilizes a Natural gravity feed system, for less...
- 40,000 BTUs heats up to 2,000 sq. Ft
- Uses standard 3-inch pellet venting
- 60-Pound Hopper lasts for up to 30 hours
- Silent operation and Modern Style
- ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY WAY OF HEATING - Reinvent the way you heat your home with Serenity...
- ADJUSTABLE SMART HEATING CONTROL - This Smart Controller has four levels to adjust...
- EASY OPERATION - Fully automatic pellet stove with auto ignition and easy-to-use...
- STYLISH AND PORTABLE - Elegant freestanding design pellet stove with the dimension of...
- HIGH EFFICIENCY - Electronic consumption 100-400W/H,Voltage 110~120 Volts (V), Greater...
- 24,000 BTUs heats up to 1,000 sq. Ft
- Automatic ignition and diagnostic controls, with 5 heat settings
- 28-Pound Hopper capacity provides up to 24 hours of use on low and up to 6 hours on high
- Vent Kit Included (mounting bracket, stove adapter, cap, wall thimble, vent attachment,...
- Easy to access for cleaning and maintenance
- Made in the USA-Quality workmanship with heavy duty American steel
- One touch auto ignition is simple and safe - just hit the ON button (no gel or fire...
- Large, wrap around "Bay design" viewing glass
- Adequate heating for medium to large sized homes
- Low emissions/high efficiency equates to longer burn time and increased heat output, using...
1.Pleasant Hearth 35000 BTU’s Pellet Stove
- A medium-sized pellet stove is a stove that has a highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating system. This product is suitable for heating spaces up to 1750. This stove certified by EPA and has an 85 percent efficiency rating with 0.34g/hr particular emissions ratings.
- There are chrome handles, an air wash system for cleaner air, a solid cast iron door, and a large ceramic glass viewing area to see the beautiful flame present in this stove. It is suitable for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. It is a freestanding pellet stove with a solid cast iron door with a window in it so one can easily see the flames inside.
- There are 24 hours of non-stop heating, due to 40 lb. Hopper.
- For quiet and powerful heat distribution, the stove has automatic power built-in.
- It is a mobile home approved, including an outside air kit.
- The product has an Exclusive Comfort Control System consisting of one knob for quickly setting a comfortable heat level and Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics, making troubleshooting easy.
- There is a convection layer in this stove due to which minimal assembly is required; thus, there is no need to wait for too long before getting your appliance up and running.
- Due to the USA made construction, it gives complete peace of mind.
- It has an air wash system for ensuring clean air.
- It can fit in any space due to its compact design.
- It is highly useful to keep the area cosy while reducing heating bills and carbon footprint.
- There is a need to clean the Ash pots often as it is small and fills up quickly.
- As compared to other models, the output fan is slightly louder.
2. Castle Serenity 123727Wood Pellet Stove
- The Castle serenity mini pellet stove is one of inexpensive and efficient Pellet Stove. It has an incredibly stylish design. Smart Controller can select between different modes, including a thermostat and a manual function for the heating property as per schedule.
- It has a low maintenance design and easy to clean. To ensure that home is at optimal comfort level around the year, the stove also has time and calendar heating options. It has a thermal efficiency rate of 69.8 per cent, so it generates more energy as compared to other pellets.
- The design is exquisite, stylish and has a heat exchange mechanism so
- The stove operates on a timer control cycle as the fuel feed system has a digital control board.
- There is a blower inside the furnace for ensuring that warm air is distributed well in the room.
- The stove is durable as it is made up of steel, thus offering the best possible strength.
- A 40 lbs hopper only holds one bag but can heat a small home for a full 24 hours
- It is easy to clean the stove, and its Maintenance is easy.
- It is one of the reliable and durable wood stove heaters.
- It has an automatic operation.
- The heat exchanger is of high quality and effective.
- It has a blower due to which there is an increased risk of fire.
- The outer casing becomes hot, and it can be dangerous.
3. Comfortbilt HP22 Pellet Stove
- This stove is powerful and is designed especially for larger homes. The design of this stove is sleek, and that’s the reason it is one of the favorite mini pellet stove among the rest. It can clean easily. It is a plug and plays appliance so the users can install it easily. It has an efficiency of 86 percent; thus, the room will be warm and cozy.
- This stove has a stylish design, including bay-style glass windows in the front panel, for providing a large viewing area and has a hexagonal shape. The furnace includes auto ignition, ash pan, programmable thermostat, remote control.
- The stove has a programmable thermostat controller for choosing the right temperature as per your needs.
- It comes with auto light ignition, which makes it easier to light the stove.
- There is no need to sit and manually fiddle with the controls as the oven can control from a distance due to its remote controller feature.
- Due to 55lb, hopper provides a constant heat over a more extended period as compared to other stoves.
- The furnace has a vacuum safety switch giving safety to the users while using it.
- Low maintenance is required as one can remove the ash easily.
- The stove is convenient and portable to handle as it has approved for use in mobile homes.
- The furnace is relatively quiet during use and makes less sound.
- It has a built-in base also.
- It has a stylish design with a large heating area.
- There is a small filling hole in a hopper, so one should carefully pour pellets inside.
- If the stove can run on the highest setting, it may lead to burning pot overflow.
- Large footprint
4. Pepper Pellet Stove PP130
- It is one of the small and compact stoves of the mini pellet stove, that provides a large amount of heat. A manufacturer of a good reputation manufactures this stove. As certified by EPA, it has 81.6 per cent efficiency, thus saving more energy. One can use this stove at a time for about 80 hours.
- It has a beautiful design adding beauty to the room. With the help of the knob, one can adjust the three heat settings to work. As the stove is on, it does not make the knob heat up, thus allows to configure the heat setting while the furnace is operating.
- One can set the stove’s output quickly and accurately as this stove has a single rotator dial.
- The oven is available at affordable prices.
- It is easy to use and controls as it has automatic ignition and intuitive dial thermostat, providing comfortable heat.
- It is highly efficient, thus produces more heat with less fuel use.
- It is approved for mobile home use when it uses with included fresh air intake.
- It has a compact design and a small footprint that fits in anywhere.
- The stove is easy to operate and has easy Maintenance.
- It is EPA approved, C02 neutral thus does not impact the environment.
- It can save fuel and increase comfort due to its highly adjustable automatic settings.
- There is a need to clean the stove often.
- The replacement part is expensive and doesn’t found quickly.
- The flame is not visible all the time.
Best Offers Of Mini Pellet Stoves
No products found.
5. Vogelzang VG5790 Hopper Pellet Stove
- The stove is fully automatic, meeting the expectations of users. It offers 75 percent of thermal efficiency and can use 120 pounds of wood pellets at a time. One can use this stove manually or automatically with a temperature setpoint, and because of these reasons, it comes under the best mini pellet stove category.
- The oven has certification by EPA and has reduced carbon emissions and is an environmentally responsible stove. It is a freestanding wood pellet stove. One can clean this pellet stove very quickly and can be maintained easily by opening the side panels and the front viewing door and removing the burn pot.
- Due to 120 lb hopper, it offers an extended burn time of almost 60 hours.
- The stove has an LED display on top and thermostat to know how well the heat produced to discuss the specific heat setting.
- The furnace has air-glass material that helps to view the flame.
- TheF stove has auto ignition and is easy to use.
- The temperature control circulation blower ensures even distribution of heat.
- It has a tremendous operating fan inside it.
- Due to its modern design, the product is durable and easy to clean.
- It can handle more warm air at a time due to its large heating capacity.
- It is quite as compared to others.
- It has a remote control that helps in adjusting the heat from the room.
- The glass through which one can see the flames gets dirty quickly.
- When the unit is on higher settings, the side panel can pop.
- There is no filter on the room air intake.
6. US stove GW1949 Wiseway pellet stove
- It is a great mini pellet stove that operates silently, electric free, and saves money. This stove has made of steel of high quality. It is an EPA certified stove for complying with strict emissions standards and has 75 percent of thermal efficiency. It utilizes the natural gravity system eliminating the need for electricity.
- The mini pellet stove has a hopper and hopper lid, pellet stop, heat shield, feed lid, pellet slide, burn chamber, firebox, air cover element, 100-900 degree stove thermometer, etc. The thermostat can read easily. Its intricate, unique design makes it different from other stoves.
- Due to 60 lb hopper, it offers an extended burn time of almost 31 hours.
- It has a viewing window glass through which one can see the beautiful flames.
- The mini pellet stove is approved for mobile home use and certified by EPA.
- It has smooth and simple adjustments that can be done by opening and closing fresh air intakes on the front of the stove.
- The furnace has a thermometer readout for identifying how well the stove is working.
- It is simple to start and easy to operate.
- It can install easily
- It is durable and comes with an Ashpan.
- There is no use of electricity.
- After the pellet tray is empty, there is a need to clean it extensively.
- It has a complicated physical design.
7. Deari Serenity Wood Pellet Stove
- It is one of the best Mini pellet stoves that provide warmth during winters. The furnace has made to remain stable in a standing position wherever as per users’ convenience.
- It is an EPA certified stove with 85 per cent of thermal efficiency. The furnace has designed with smart adjustable heating control providing environment-friendly ways of heating.
- It has four heating levels that help to set the heat and warm the room as per needs.
- The stove comes with auto-ignition thus can be lighted easily.
- Due to 17.6 lb hopper, it offers an extended burn time of almost 7 to 13 hours.
- The primary feature of this stove is that it provides minimal noise when it works.
- Experts develop the manual thus can be set up quickly.
- The stove is light in weight and portable.
- It is available at an affordable and bearable price.
- It is easy to operate and easy to clean.
- The stove can prevent smoke in the hopper effectively.
- It has a short warranty.
- It lacks a glass panel.
8. US Stove 4840 Wall Mount Direct Vent Pellet Heater
- This mini pellet stove is a wall mount pellet stove that resembles a microwave rather than pellets. It is a flame on the wall and is suitable for those having less space. It mounted on the wall, so Ash vacuum used for cleaning the ash.
- One can have peace of mind that this stove is well maintained, properly used, and polished. The oven came with auto ignition and ignited instantly. It certified by EPA and made up of sturdy, durable, and high-grade material.
- The 120 CFM blower helps in spreading the warmth evenly and efficiently.
- It has five heat settings and has an adjustable heat setting.
- The stove has direct vent outsides, thus saving time to install the exhaust system as it quickly vents out.
- One can use any kind of wood pellets for this stove, but it should be of high-quality meeting safety standards.
- The hopper has a space for a 28-pound sack of pellets providing 6 hours of heating.
- Its installation is easy, with no requirement of the chimney, and there is a manual provided for guidance.
- It saves space due to its wall mount feature.
- It can heat a lot of space.
- The stove offers a long burn time.
- Due to blowers, there is an increased risk of fire.
- It is not safe as compared to floor heaters.
9. Summers Heat 55-SHPEP
- This mini pellet stove is designed with several exclusive features and provides warmth. It has a heating efficiency of 75 per cent and is certified by EPA, ensuring it is environmentally responsible.
- It stoves, covering all essential factors like Superior warmth, convenience, and beauty. It is a mobile home approved as a freestanding unit. The furnace is long-lasting with seven gauge baffles.
- It comes with a one-touch ignition design convenient for most of the users and a user-friendly control board.
- The mini pellet stove has a bay design with large viewing glass to view the beautiful flames.
- It provides high heat output but is designed in a way the emitting the lowest amount of emissions.
- The window will remain clean for a longer time due to the air wash system.
- It has a 45 lb hopper capacity holding enough fuel for overnight burn approximately 75 hours
- It has a hopper with a large size holding more than a bag of ammunition.
- The design of the mini pellet stove is elegant and is of high quality as it is made 100 percent in the USA.
- It is easy to clean.
- It is durable due to the quality welded steel body.
- With low-quality pellets, it does not work well.
- It can have better temperature controls.
Sometimes there is a suggestion of hiring professionals for the installment of mini pellet stoves as there is a process of drilling holes into the wall for air circulation, which can be a complex one. The process will cost 300 to $1,000. For manual installation, a guide provided.
There is a need to maintain the mini pellet stove for its longevity. Its maintenance is easy
1. The chimney inspected before each heating season, and one should clean the mini pellet stove’s flue.
2. It is recommended to burn quality pellets that are clean and dry because wet pellets will clog the auger, later on, hindering the work.
3. One should clean and vacuum out the primary burn chamber areas where all the fly ash lands and collect and empty the Ash drawer every two weeks.
4. One should service the stove every year so that the pipes, venting system, and ash traps are cleaned and inspected by a professional. So proper servicing should be done.
What are the benefits offered by a pellet stove?
a. There is no need for a chimney
b. It is cost-effective to save a lot of money.
c. It can be operated for 24 to 78 hours continuously.
d. It is an environment-friendly stove and produces fewer carbon emissions.
In pellet stoves, the pellet lasts for how long?
It depends on several factors like the type of pellets, type of stoves, etc. There are 15 to 16 hours of burn time with the help of one bag, and with a high-quality bullet, it can also lead to 24 hours of burn time. So in a family of 4, 3 tons of pellets can be burned during winters.
Are pellet stoves an environment-friendly source to produce heat?
Yes, as their stoves are renewable fuel as the pellets are made up of or created from the plant’s unusable parts, wood pellets are made of sawdust, and discarded scraps help remove waste and save the environment.
What factors are important while buying a pellet stove?
a. One should choose the right size of the pellet that fits in the room.
b. It should have a well-designed combustion mechanism.
c. It should be environment friendly and reduce carbon emissions.
d. Appearance and style.
e. It uses which type of fuel and should use fuel producing less ash.
Mini pellet stoves are beneficial for an effective and affordable way of heating. The cost of energy is increasing day by day, and the pellet stove can use to heat a single room. These stoves have designed, keeping in mind two factors efficiency and economy. The best wood tiny pellet stoves are highly affordable along with it; it created for minimizing the effort required for maintenance of the heating source.
One should consider every aspect while selecting a Mini pellet stove like efficiency rating and power output of the pellet stoves. Comfortable is one of the highly effective and durable pellet stoves, as mentioned. It has a high capacity of the offer, EPA certified, user-friendly, stylish design, environment responsible, and affordable pellet stove. Even castle serenity is a great and affordable stove.
Last update on 2021-12-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
36 thoughts on “🔝9 Best Mini Pellet Stove – Reviews And Buying Guides😍”
I really like to pellet wood stove! Nicely constructed. I would recommend it to others.
I will update this review after using it.
This thing is fantastic. Super portable and easy to setup. I even use it on the back porch when not out in the field. You can definitely heat a tent and cook a large meal. I recommend cutting your firewood into small pieces before burning for a more efficient burn.
I really liked the idea of having a fireplace and wanted to get something that would still look nice, not take up too much room, while being safe, and offer enough heat for the living room.
Well, I was in luck when I found this mini wood stove fireplace on Amazon.
this is the new pellet stove you can buy this time Top Pick: Comfortbilt HP22 Pellet Stove. Castle 12327 Serenity Wood Pellet Stove. Deari Serenity Wood Pellet Stove
Awesome stove…using it as a main heat source. I Ran 24/7 for 6 months now with no issues. Clean it about every 4 days.mini pellet stove is the best for me.
Comfortable mini Pellet Stove HP22- 50,000 BTU is the best in the other pellet stove insted.
I went camping and practically froze myself and my family because the weather was a lot colder than expected. I bought this for warmth.this pellet stove is good then I think about it.
The great stove I shopped around for quite a while. just keep stoking it cause they are small but great to heat on as well. a mini pellet stove is best
Using this tiny wood-burning stove for my tiny house. this product is very useful for me so, I can use this daily it’s good
Last year I went camping and practically froze myself and my family because the weather was a lot colder than expected. I bought this wood stove, this one the best choice.
There are mostly pros to this stove and the cons are only about delivery. I don’t know a lot about pellet stoves but we needed to replace ours. My husband said this was great. He installed himself without any issues. He feels it is much better quality than our old one. this can be good for one of the good reason, so you can buy easily.
My husband and I had an old and inefficient wood-burning stove we were looking to replace. I had decided I wanted a pellet stove instead of another wood-burning stove. After my husband contacted four different stove shops, all of who tried to talk him out of a pellet stove, still this stove result good.
If you lose power with a pellet stove, they shut down when power is restored. I got around this issue by installing a cyber power 1500w pure sine wave computer ups inline with stove power. Love the stove, seeing the flame, fits nicely into our cabin home look without burning actual cord wood.
Awesome stove…using it as a main heat source. I Ran 24/7 for 6 months now with no issues. Clean it about every 4 days.
I bought the comfortbilt HP22 in March of 2016. The stove has worked hard, almost continuously for 2 1/2 Massachusetts winters in my 1/2 finished basement without a problem until last week when the control panel stoped working,Very impressed with there customer service and there stoves!
As far as the small pellet stove market goes this one is a champ. every little thing sets you off, you will not enjoy this or any other wood stove. This stove is no louder in operation overall than any others including, Castle Serenity 123727Wood Pellet Stove.
This Pleasant Hearth 35000 BTU’s Pellet Stove is well worth the money though. If you want a top quality stove that will last a lifetime, this aint it. It is however a good quality stove that I expect,
Now that I have had this for a year, I wanted to update my review.
First of all, the shipping was good and it arrived in good shape. Cleaning is it’s a strong point. It takes about 2 minutes to clean it and it’s as easy as it gets.
Initially had some issues with the settings it came with. Glen was very helpful and guided me through the settings to make changes. After the changes were made burn times improved. Efficient and blows warm air. I was heating approx 1000 sqft with high cathedral ceiling. Is cleaner to use and more convenient than a wood stove.
Awesome stove…using it as main heat source. If you lose power with a pellet stove, they shut down when power is restored.
I have now burned more than 10 Tons of quality pellets in this stove over the last 3 years. The stove has performed flawlessly. This winter has been particularly cold and we have used it 24/7 for weeks, shutting it down only to clean it each week. I am very impressed…it just keeps ongoing. We placed the stove in our finished basement and with the help of some ….
Simple to use and maintain. The phone support from Glen is tremendous. He helped me make a few adjustments that have worked out well. Another reviewer mentioned the stove turning off when pellets run low and I do agree that is a bit of a problem.
I purchased this pellet stove after careful research on the internet and having read many customer reviews. this can good.
I ordered directly from Comfortable, the shipping was extremely fast and the unit is beautiful. No issues with installation or start up. Stove ran on low for 27 hours on 1 bag of pellets. Shroud was a bit narrow for our fireplace so we framed it with a mantel. Looks fantastic, heats like a dream and so much easier and less messy than wood. True quality item-
We love our new pellet stove! Comfortbilt was awesome to deal with; our unit arrived with a bent shroud and they quickly sent a replacement. Our house is very open, and our new stove does a wonderful job of heating a 4500 Sq ft home.
I have owned 3 other pellet stoves. So far, this one seems to run better than my Quadrafire classic bay and cost half as much. All parts thst need maintenance or replacement are super easy to access. Heats well, east to use.
the price was at least half of most other name-brand stoves on the market. Some people might think that this is a cheap, generic featureless stove. Nothing could be further from the truth. There are not a ton of independent reviews on the internet for this stove, but every review I found was nothing but positive.
This stove is amazing. Who wouldn’t want a stove that you push the power button and watch it light itself, It’s quiet, easy to operate, efficient and best of all puts out tons of heat!
This is super easy to clean/maintain, a pellet stove is simple to run, puts out great heat, is relatively quiet, and appears to be well built. Comfort built has a Facebook group that is very helpful and responsive.
This is my first pellet stove/insert and it has exceeded my expectations. At my former house we had a coal insert which put out a lot of heat and I thought I’d miss it.
mini pellet stove, Awesome stove…using it as the main heat source. I Ran 24/7 for 6 months now with no issues. Clean it about every 2 days. its nice product.
The stove has worked hard, almost continuously for 2 1/2 Massachusetts winters in my 1/2 finished basement without a problem until last week when the control panel stopped working, The stove has worked hard, almost continuously for 2 1/2 Massachusetts winters in my 1/2 finished basement without a problem until last week when the control panel stoped working.
I bought my stove in 1997. It has exceeded my expectations. Does a great job of heating the area I use the most. No major issues after 4 years, I’ve found it reliable and easy to maintain. you can trust before buy.
I purchased this stove less than a year ago,love the fact hopper will hold 3 40lb bag. This is a nice-looking stove. This is my second stove,
Not sure why anyone wouldn’t like this stove it has worked great for 2 years. Just have to clean weekly and run good pellets. The thermostat works great!
We installed this pellet stove at our lake house last week. It is phenomenal! We love it. It heats our place right up and is cozy and warm. I have no complaints. you can easily buy from amazon.